How was your weekend, lovelies? I finally found the time for another part of “On My Radar”. Here you are:
1. Finnish designer Satu Maaranen teams up with Petit Bateau for this maritime collection. Via Klischee
2. Love Raw Design Blog's styling of Ikea PS 2014 wardrobe.
3. Those lamps! “Cube, Circle and Ellipse” from House Doctor’s Everyday 2014 Collection. Via April and May, available here.
4. Danish furniture brand Republic of Fritz Hansen relaunches the 1958s “Drop Chair” designed by Arne Jacobsen. I’m in awe. Via Dezeen
It’s Friday, the sun is shining and I’m already in a very easygoing mood not least because of the dreamy voices of Sopha. Via the lovely Navucko with thanks!
Currently coveting: 1.) This cute little Yellow Gold Palm Tree Ring from Holly Ryan // 2.) WANT: Philip Lim Plissee Walking Shorts via Nue // 3.) Stay in the shade: Green Visor J’aime La Vie from Jacquemus via Hunting & Collecting // 4.) You might already have noticed that I’m obsessed with pineapples: Pink Pineapple Print from Ini Neumann via Minimarkt // 5.) Want to wear this at the beach: Maison Martin Margiela Line 11 Multi Strand Necklace via La Garconne // 6.) I need a new writing desk, what about this Desk from the Ikea PS 2014 collection? // 7.) Too cute, right? Patent Leather Bow Sandals from Carven via Matchesfashion.
If paradise is half as nice as this print from Blacklist…. who needs paradise? This and many other fantastic prints are now available in limited edition at The Minimalist.
On my Sunday-Radar:
1. We all will be wearing Adidas sneakers this summer, right? But will we wear anklets again? I don’t know, but I can feel it coming… via Fuckyeahfitspo.
2. This lovely DIY kitchen towel holder via Bambulablogi would also look great in my bathroom.
3. Saving money is so much nicer with this ceramic piggy bank named Sur les toits from Atelier Peekaboo. Via Minimalissimo
4. Love this look – Daria Werbowy by Karim Sadli for Vogue April 2014. Via Rackandruin.
Well, this will not become a beauty blog but as I always share the things I like, I got to share my latest crush with you today. I came across the haircare products of Sachajuan some time ago. Founded in Stockholm by two hairdressers, Sacha Mitic and Juan Rosenlind, Sachajuan is designed to create healthy shine, bounce and volume. Their formula is based on the nourishing Ocean Silk technology, a combination of algae’s and other tailor made ingredients. I got my hands on some products for dry hair: the "Dry Hair Shampoo", "Hair Repair", an intensive treatment and the "Styling Cream", which protects from heat and leaves the hair soft and silky with superb shine. And believe it or not – it works! My hair has never been so shiny and bouncy and – as this blog is also about interior: the elegantly understated bottles are the new stars in my bathroom. Available for example at Quartier206.
Well, if two marble lamps like those from LampGustaf would ring my doorbell, I just might ask them in and would have them sit down in my living room. Available for example via beleuchtungs-design.