Due to the current lack of daylight I was looking for new light sources for my apartment and stumbled upon Loudordesign Studio, an industrial design office opened in 2003 by Jean-François D’or. Those two made my heart beat faster: Disk for toss b, available in different versions (hanging, wall/ceiling fixing or in floor lamp version) and Oscar for Ligne Roset, a lamp with a small catchall tray vide poche at the base to drop down keys or coins.
Spotted this simple but genious screensaver on the desktop of photographer Alice Gao. Brilliant, right? Did some research for you: you can download your own digital desktop clock here. And for more pictures of Alice’s home head over to Rue Magazine.
Slides are really having their moment! Go and get your favourite pair for spring! 1. Black and White Neoprene Slides with golden detail from Chloé via Net-a-porter // 2. Criss Cross Sandal in black crepe fabric from Céline // 3. Erato Sandals from Ancient Greek Sandals // 4. the trend on a budget: Bio Sandal from Zara // 5. Striped Black and White Leather Slides from Newbark (way better than Adidas Adilettes!!!) also available in black as shown in picture from Protagonist.
What caught my eye:
1. MENU’s 2014 collection is pure awesomeness. Find more pictures at House And Hold!
2. Bloglove: the charming Sidsel from Fashionpolish.dk, found via iloveponysmag.com with thanks!
3. The new issue of "The Gourmand", a new food and culture journal that binds inspirational words, images and ideas with the humble and universal subject of food. Available at Restored.
4. The "workplace of the week" comes from Ale Besso Blog!
Have a great weekend, lovelies! I’m off to the mountains now for another winter holiday, but maybe blogging in the evenings ;)
My two favourite all-white-looks from Charlie May’s fantastic SS2014 collection! The only thing is: all-white is not for brave tomato-sauce-magnets like me. But if it would be possible for me to lie on such an epic blue velvet sofa all day long without moving – I could totally see myself wearing this!
You can x “buy prints for boring white walls” out from your to-do-list now: just head over to HYSJ. Jeanette Lunde and Hilde Mork are waiting for you.
I’ve developed a huge obsession for neon lights recently (just like those from Seletti) but what I really, really need is a new wall clock. I’m pretty sure the minimalistic White & White Clock from Kibardin will help me watch the time.
Some new stuff I need to share with you:
1. GD exciting: you can get a glimpse of Studio Nicholson’s brand new SS2014 collection on their Instagram. Wohoo!
2. The Stan Smith is coming back and I will throw my arms around the blue version. Via Highsnobiety.
3. Write more postcards! It’s so easy with the "Monthly Series" from Paper&Type – one for every month.
4. Skandiform truly makes the most beautiful office furniture! I’m in love with their new catalogue. Via 79ideas
Being back to work after 2 fantastic weeks off feels a bit tough. But my new friends keep me smiling: Sheer Dark Blue Silk Shirt from COS // Big Fox Ring from Sabrina Dehoff // Knitted Zebra Beanie from Sandro // Dark Blue Suede Sandals from &otherstories. Yay.