Some new stuff I need to share with you:
1. GD exciting: you can get a glimpse of Studio Nicholson’s brand new SS2014 collection on their Instagram. Wohoo!
2. The Stan Smith is coming back and I will throw my arms around the blue version. Via Highsnobiety.
3. Write more postcards! It’s so easy with the "Monthly Series" from Paper&Type – one for every month.
4. Skandiform truly makes the most beautiful office furniture! I’m in love with their new catalogue. Via 79ideas
Being back to work after 2 fantastic weeks off feels a bit tough. But my new friends keep me smiling: Sheer Dark Blue Silk Shirt from COS // Big Fox Ring from Sabrina Dehoff // Knitted Zebra Beanie from Sandro // Dark Blue Suede Sandals from &otherstories. Yay.
1. herringbone floors
2. marbled walls in the kitchen
3. lots of white
4. black courtains
Here we go with some gift ideas for the best Dads in the world. I personally go nowhere without my Rimowas and I bet your Dad will love them too: Salsa Air Multiwheel Suitcase via Mr Porter, 410 EUR (if too expensive, team up with your mom and/or your siblings ;) // Maroccan Neroli Post-Shave Lotion from Aesop, 41 EUR // For Porsche-lovers: 911 by Ulf Poschardt, 23 EUR // // Black Slippers from Zara Home, 29 EUR // Navy Leather iPhone 5 Cover from Mismo via Soto Store, 79 EUR // Cream white wireless Stanmore Speaker from Marshall Headphones, 400 EUR // Black Terracotta Ice Bucket from Magisso via Finnishdesignshop, 70 EUR.
Time for something new! From today on I will regularly introduce you to my favourite four links, news and novelties in my new category “On My Radar”.
1. The Berlin based jewelry label The Medley Institute wows me again with their new SS 2014 Collection.
2. It’s all about black and white design in this onlinestore: Weiss In Weiss (found via the lovely Ohhhmhhh)
3. You won’t develop a drinking problem with Rien, the minimalistic new stackable glasses from New Tendency.
4. 2014 is fast approaching! Be prepared with this wall calendar from This is Jane Wayne x NEWOLDNOW!
Dear Santa… Fauteuil De Salon from Jean Prouvé for Vitra, 1.964 EUR // Plissé Folder Nebula from Hay, 22 EUR // Flip Mirror in sand from Normann Copenhagen, 95 EUR // Stine Goya Embroidered Camel Sweater Jules, 120 EUR // Embroidered Soft Bra from &otherstories, 25 EUR // Aalto 60 Stool in white, 229 EUR // Ring Fine With Fox from Sabrina Dehoff, 109 EUR // the newest addition to the ‘Replica’ fragrance-line: Lazy Sunday Morning from Maison Martin Margiela, 78 EUR // Lilys Dress from Bisou for Wonhundred, 107 EUR // Mansur Gavriel Bucket Bag Black, 460 EUR (currently sold out, but an onlineshop will be launched in late spring!)